Chocolate Fudge Balls by Upasana Bijoor
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- A few roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp desicated coconut
- A pinch of salt
- Pulse the almonds till it becomes a powder.
- Add the dates, cacao powder, cacao nibs and salt and pulse in a food processor till it becomes a dough.
- Make balls.
- Place a hazelnut inside every truffle ball.
- Roll a few balls in raw cacao powder.
- Roll the others in desicated coconut.
- Store in fridge for a week